With more than 40 million Americans affected by some type of vision loss, it’s critical now more than ever to have routine vision benefits. Research shows that an annual eye exam plays a critical role in the early diagnosis of a myriad of health conditions, ranging from cognitive function and inflammation to heart health and diabetes.
In our new whitepaper, Dr. Mark Ruchman speaks to the benefits of eye exams, the importance of early detection and the financial implications for those without routine vision.
1. The importance of good vision
2. Annual eye exams = a lifetime of vision
3. The aging eye
4. The leading causes of blindness
5. An inside look at health
6. Eye exams and brain health
7. Eye exams and cardiovascular health
8. Eye exams and diabetes
9. Financial benefits of an annual eye exam
10. Windows to the soul—and health